£10 Wax Therapy and Deep Moisture Treatment 3.45pm Fri June 14th
Time & Location
About The Event
Paraffin wax heat therapy increases blood flow, tolerance for pain, relaxes muscles and increases hydration in the skin.
Intended to moisturise and soften the skin while providing a therapeutic and healing effect to sore and aching joints. Making it particularly beneficial for those suffering from arthritis and rheumatic pain.
- Your feet are exfoliated with our luxury Prende Exfoliator which is removed with heated towel mitts
- Our luxury blended oil is applied to your feet
- Warm wax is applied by gently dipping your feet, several times, into our especially blended paraffin wax
- Your feet are placed into heated boots
- To finish the treatment, we use our blended foot cream to massage, stimulate and moisturise your feet
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS TREATMENT DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY OTHER FOOT OR NAIL TREATMENTS
Conditions that benefit from warm wax therapy include:
Eczema and psoriasis
How Heat Helps
Though it is usually a very simple form of treatment, heat therapy is actually quite ingenious in the way that it relieves pain and muscle stiffness. When applied to sore areas of the body, heat helps to dilate your blood vessels. This encourages blood to rush to the affected area, flushing out toxins and other wastes. This blood also brings oxygen to the site, which helps to repair soft tissue, encourage muscle tone, and relax muscles contractions.
Heat therapy also lessens the severity of pain symptoms, though it is not completely understood why. It is thought that heat may help to numb the nerve endings inside your body, thereby decreasing your sensations of pain.
*Paraffin wax treatments are NOT SUITABLE for some diabetics, varicose veins or abnormalities , vascular disorders, broken or open skin wounds.
- Wax Therapy£10£100£0